SAT 14 Sept 2024 – TRAINING DAY
BOOK YOUR SESSIONS HERE
Once payment has been received and your session booking has been checked, Martin will email you personally to confirm it. This is not an automated process, so please be patient.
Your contact details will then be passed on to the Instructor nearer the time, who will contact you to discuss your requirements. It may be necessary to bring any materials required for any specialist projects.
Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your session and leave straightaway afterwards as we don’t want spectators watching the sessions.
If you are a Guest and not been to the Club before, please note the following:
- You must be wearing suitable footwear, i.e. no open top shoes or flip flops.
- You MUST wear face/eye protection when having a go on a lathe. These will be provided.
- Ensure any jewellery, rings are removed or covered.
- Ensure long hair is tied back.
- We have smocks you can borrow to keep clean.
Thank you and hope you enjoy your training sessions.