Hands on Night
Date(s) - 09/08/2022
19:00 - 21:30
West Ashby Village Hall
- “Hands on Sessions” are on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Meeting times will be 07:00pm to 09:30pm, the hall will be open to attendees from 06:45pm
- Refreshments are self service, costing 20p per cup or a donation of your choice
- Please wash up and DRY your mug once finished with it and put back in the plastic box. Don’t just leave it for someone else to do it.
- If you spill it, clean it up, we don’t want people slipping on a wet floor.
- Be careful on or around the lathes for trailing wires and loose shavings on the floor.
- If having a go on a lathe, you must be wearing suitable footwear, i.e. no open top shoes or flip flops.
- You MUST wear face/eye protection when having a go on a lathe.
- Ensure any jewellery, rings are removed or covered.
- Ensure long hair is tied back.
- We have smocks you can borrow to keep clean.
- If whilst watching any turning going on, whilst it is being operated, please stand back away from the lathe.
- Please ensure you have read, understood and abide by the Club’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Committee members will be monitoring that health & safety measures are being followed, and we ask attendees to respect the wellbeing of all.
- If you become unwell during your time with us, please let one of the Committee know immediately.