Hands on Night
Date(s) - 14/06/2022
19:00 - 21:30
West Ashby Village Hall
Following the government easing of Covid restrictions in the UK, the LWWA Committee have returned to physical meetings in the village hall. There will however be a need to ensure the health and safety of all our members, especially those amongst us who are vulnerable amongst, we would therefore request that attendees be fully vaccinated against Covid and take note of the following guidelines:
- “Hands on Sessions” are on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Unless Covid restrictions are re-introduced.
- Meeting times will be 07:00pm to 09:30pm, the hall will be open to attendees from 06:45pm
- Face Masks to be worn at all times by attendees inside the hall, (evidence of exemption from wearing a mask to be displayed)
- We ask attendees to use the hand sanitisers when moving between different areas of the hall.
- Committee members will be monitoring that health & safety measures are being followed, and we ask attendees to respect the wellbeing of all.