Tools and Equipment For Sale
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT SALE
When: Sat 2 Jul 2022.
Time: 10am to 12 midday.
Where: West Ashby Village Hall.
We will be opening up the Hall to display and sell loads of tools and equipment on Alan Buckle’s behalf. All sales will be Cash/Chq only.
Alan has not only done loads for the Club over the year’s which we are extremely grateful, he has also now very kindly donated to the Club, a sphere making jig, a load of pen making equipment, bushes, blanks, pen kits, plus finishing products that all will be available to use on our Hands on Nights. So please show your support by coming along and let’s make some money for Alan.
The shop will also be open to stock up and after spending all your cash, you can then use card in the shop!
The following are some of the items we have to sell, of which some items might have already been sold. If you are interested in any of them and want to reserve, please contact Mick Close on (01507) 526138.
- Simon Hope Hollowing Jig with Laser, Camera and 6mm Tool
- Simon Hope Sanding Pads & Discs
- Chestnut Buffing System (New)
- Record Power AC400 Air Filter
- Pro Edge Sharpening system with attachments and belts
- Axminster Eccentric Chuck
- Robert Sorby Wobble Chuck
- Jacobs Chuck
- Simon Hope 6 & 8mm Hollowing Tools
- Robert Sorby Beading Tools, 3, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm
- Ashley Isles Beading Tool
- Woodcut Hollowing Tool with Handle
- Robert Sorby Sovereign with heads and Handle
- Robert Sorby Texturing Tool
- Axminster Texturing Tools (set of 4)
- Robert Sorby Mini Texturing Tool with various additional tools
- Tacklife Router and various bits
- Axminster Power Flex Shaft
- Various Wood Blanks
- Various drives
- Pen Turning Mandrels and accessories
- Various Turning Tools.